Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Leopard Roars In....

This past Friday, Apple released their latest update to the Macintosh operating system.... Mac OS 10.5 or a.k.a. "Leopard". I've spent the majority of the weekend (oh, I found time to train too) digging around Leopard, discovering all of the new features and finding new enhancements to previous features.... I was like a kid with a new toy. I just read this morning that Apple sold over 2 million copies of Leopard this weekend (my Apple stock is soaring!), and Apple is the only computer company to have double digit growth over the past 12 months. Obviously, people are finally finding out how much better the user experience of the Mac is over Windows.... which I've known for 20 plus years. If you've been on the fence about making the switch.... go visit your local Apple Store, you'll be off that fence pretty quickly. 

No comments: